Busy last week and then Pittsburgh ended up with like two feet of snow. Pretty crazy. I’ll be posting an update on this post and have another Serra Media blog post this week, so be on the lookout for that.
- Personalized news and why the iPad is no savior (Steve Outing)
- A paywall nobody will notice – because it comes bundled with your satellite TV (Peter Preston, The Guardian)
- The NYT’s Metering Plan Doesn’t Go Far Enough—Here’s The Rest Of The Solution (Ben Elowitz, paidcontent.org)
- Google News to Publishers: Let’s Make Love Not War (Mark Glaser, PBS/MediaShift)
- 3 Ways journalism classes are making education more interactive (10,000 words)
- The Rise of Tablets, and Why You Should Care (Christina Warren, Mashable)